Typoflora- Grow- Garden Planner
Typoflora- Grow- Garden Planner
Low stock: 3 left
GROW - Garden Planner is our new undated guided journal for keeping track on gardening notes and progress, whether you’re vegetable gardener, flower garden grower or indoor plant lovers.
No matter what time of year, there is always beauty in the garden to cherish and enjoy. Spring sees gardens coming alive, with buds sprouting and tendrils of new growth reaching for the sun; Summer ushers in an explosion of colour, with a bounty of flowers and fruit; Autumn harvests offer abundant produce, ready for eating or preserving; and Winter means the garden’s hardiest plants, such as herbs and citrus, take centre stage.
Designed with all our plant-loving friends in mind, our GROW - Garden Planner will inspire and delight your imagination, and have you dreaming of what your garden can be. More than a journal for recording the growth of your plants, GROW has productivity features and creative prompts throughout so you’ll be able to actively plan your garden goals, chart the progress of your plants, set up your garden’s spaces, and note your successes and challenges. With GROW, we aim to guide you in noticing and appreciating your garden in every season so you can develop your personal connection to nature.
IN OUR GROW - GARDEN PLANNER YOU’LL FIND:
- an overview chart for planning out and reflecting on your gardening year
- a planting calendar where you can note your planting schedule, when you can expect plants to bloom and when you should harvest
- 4 garden layout pages for designing your ideal growing space – perfect for letting your imagination blossom!
- 12 undated monthly planning pages that allow you to start your gardening year in any season, and to help you keep on top of your garden’s month-by-month progress
- 12 monthly tracking pages to help you focus on your goals and remember essential tasks, such as watering, feeding and pruning
- 30 plant profile pages for recording every detail about your favourite plants, including when and where you planted them, their care needs, observations you’ve made on their growth and performance, what works and what doesn’t, and anything else that will help you review each plant’s progress
- creative prompts to inspire and guide you throughout the seasons
- generous spaces for notes, sketches, tips and learnings, as well as plenty of room for journaling about the successes you’ve had and the challenges you’ve faced throughout your gardening year
- 180 pages of original illustrations bursting with flowers and plants to inspire and brighten your gardening days.
GROW ALSO FEATURES:
- a luxe clothbound linen hardcover embellished with an original rose-gold-foiled botanical illustration
- a creative internal design suitable for both Southern and Northern hemispheres - a flexible binding that allows your planner to lay flat when opened
- beautifully illustrated, full-colour endpapers elegant rose gold edging to all pages - an expandable end pocket for you to store plant care labels and receipts
- two handy ribbon dividers two illustrated sticker sheets with our favourite botanicals for decorating important garden moments and milestones.
OUR GROW GARDEN PLANNER:
- comes in a gorgeous hardcover keepsake box for collecting seeds and favourite garden-related mementos
- measures 158mm (W) x 198mm (L) x 18mm (H) and weighs approximately 500g (perfect for carrying around in the garden with you!)